AZORES INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL_TI&E
São Miguel island, Azores, Portugal
The Azores International Hospital (HIA), located in the municipality of Lagoa in São Miguel island, is the first private hospital unit in the Autonomous Region of the Azores and the result of an investment of around 40 million Euros, being one of the largest investments ever made in Lagoa and one of the most significant, in terms of health, in the Azores.
With about 12.500m2 of construction, divided in three floors, in an infrastructure with a modern and functional façade, the HIA has 96 beds, about 50 consultation rooms, five operating rooms, an adult intensive care unit, a neonatal intensive care unit, maternity, day hospital, imaging, clinical analysis and pathological anatomy laboratory, among others.
With a duration of 18 months, TCPI contract consisted in the execution of the expertise of Electricity, Communications and Security, which included the supply and installation of the following systems:
– Switching and transformer station (1000kVA, 10/0,4kV);
– Generating sets with synchronism and load management (2x500kVA);
– Electric boards;
– Uninterruptible power supply units;
– Insulation transformers;
– Insulation monitoring;
– Cable trays and electrical ducts;
– Power, communication and control wiring;
– Hospital trunking;
– Lighting equipment;
– Energy, data and command equipment;
– Frames and passive equipment;
– Automatic fire detection;
– Earthing networks and lightning rods.
*TI&E (Special Technical Installation & Engineering)
- HOSPITAL INTERNACIONAL DOS AÇORES GROUP
End of Contract: