Safety and Hygiene in the Workplace Technician Wanted
– Degree in related areas (Engineering, Environment, Safety) or similar.
– Professional experience exceeding 5 years in the position
– Knowledge of IT user’s perspective
– Capacity of communication and interpersonal relationship
– Planning and Organization
– VCA Supervisor Training (preferable)
– Immediate availability
The main tasks to be performed are
– Elaborate and implement Hygiene, Safety and Environmental Plans on site
– Ensure compliance with standards of hygiene, health, safety and environmental protection
– Promote ongoing training activities
– Manage equipment to verify safety conditions
– Participate in Safety and Environment meetings
– Salary conditions in accordance with the candidate’s experience,
– Prospects for development and professional growth in a growing company, part of a large international group.
Applications referenced 7551491 should be sent with CV and certification for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form below.
Job Application Form
Thank you for the careful completion of the form below. Non-mandatory information is optional and not relevant to the analysis of your process; In cases where it is mandatory, failure to fill in may affect the continuity of your application.