Lead the preparation team in the following activities:
– Analysis and review of technical data sheets supplied by the customer.
– Preparation of piping, supports and equipment assembly work to make up the data sheets entrusted to the site teams
– Initiating and implementing the methods of carrying out and monitoring necessary for the proper execution of the works
– Preparing the necessary documentation for the end of project reporting
All activities must be carried out in compliance with Ponticelli Group’s safety and quality procedures, respecting objectives, deadlines, budgets and customer satisfaction.
– Professional training in mechanics and boilermaking (ideally BTS CRCI) with 5 to 10 years of experience
– Previous experience in the nuclear sector,
– Able to manage and coordinate preparation teams,
– Fluent in English.
– French: ideally read, written and spoken
You must send application with reference 7534798 Quality Coordinator (M/F) Belgium to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form below
Job Application Form
Thank you for the careful completion of the form below. Non-mandatory information is optional and not relevant to the analysis of your process; In cases where it is mandatory, failure to fill in may affect the continuity of your application.