We are looking for an Orbital TIG Welder (M/F) to join our Rhône Alpes branch.
Contract Type: Open ended contract.
Location: Echirolles (38) (frequent travel throughout Europe)
– Participate in the prefabrication, adjustment, assembly and testing of pipe lines or networks;
– Verification of provisions;
– Taking note of the FMOS (Welding Mode of Operation Sheet) and following it;
– Organising your workstation (material check and protection of the welding zone);
– Carry out, check and record the control sheets;
– Perform and report the operations and controls performed.
All activities must be carried out in compliance with Ponticelli Group’s safety and quality procedures, respecting objectives, deadlines, budgets and customer satisfaction.
Technical training and certification in welding, proven experience of 2 to 5 years in the 142 orbital process.
Interpersonal relationship, organization and rigor.
Promoting a clean and organized work environment
Knowledge of the 142 orbital process and welding on small diameter stainless tubes (Ø? 4″).
Experience in Polysoude welding station model P6 and P4 or Arc Machines 207 and 227.
Reading of isometrics and Welding Methods sheets.
Must send application with reference 7520589 Orbital TIG Welder (M/F) France to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form below
Job Application Form
Thank you for the careful completion of the form below. Non-mandatory information is optional and not relevant to the analysis of your process; In cases where it is mandatory, failure to fill in may affect the continuity of your application.