We are looking for a Technical Expert (M/F) to join our Projects Division.
Type of Contract: Permanent contract.
Location: Emerainville (77) (frequent travel throughout Europe).
– Gather the necessary documentation to enable the work teams to carry out the manufacturing, assembly, maintenance and reception activities in accordance with the plans and specifications provided by the Design Department and/or the Customer.
– To form part of the preparation team and report to the relevant manager;
– Prepare the technical dossier with all the information resulting from the preparation and necessary for the execution of the work:
– Study the feasibility of interventions reconciling respect for deadlines and technical and economic imperatives;
– Drawing up technical notes and instruction sheets for the departments in charge of the work;
– To study and determine the procedures to be followed for each type of work;
– Formalise procedures, set up manufacturing and assembly processes;
– Complete and note down the study plans, the details and all the elements to be collected following the captures on site.
All activities must be carried out in compliance with Ponticelli Group’s safety and quality procedures, respecting objectives, deadlines, budgets and customer satisfaction.
Technical training in mechanics with experience of 10 to 15 years.
Interpersonal relationship, organization and management skills.
Rigor and mastery of Office.
Knowledge of plumbing and heating will be valued.
With a basic level of English.
You must send your application using the reference 7520485 Technician (M/F) France to email@example.com or by filling in the application form below
Job Application Form
Thank you for the careful completion of the form below. Non-mandatory information is optional and not relevant to the analysis of your process; In cases where it is mandatory, failure to fill in may affect the continuity of your application.