We are looking for a Work Preparer (M/F).
Contract Type: Open ended contract.
Location: Havre (frequent travel within France).
– Preparing the work (site visits, technical analyses, preparation of the material);
– Managing contacts with customers;
– Promote the safety and quality policies;
– Daily reporting;
– Supervising the execution team.
All activities must be carried out in compliance with the safety and quality procedures of Ponticelli Group, respecting objectives, deadlines, budgets and customer satisfaction.
Technical training in industrial boiler construction , secondary and/or vocational education or experience in a similar activity
– Master planning and progression measures;
– Drawing isometries, submitting and monitoring work in the workshop;
– Making a welding and control plan booklet;
– Carry out site visits and due budgets;
– Knowledge of legislation;
– Knowledge of software: Autocad/Isocad;
– Knowledge of software: Autocad/Isocad; Use of IT tools related to the role.
Relational and teamwork skills.
You must send your application using the reference 7519667 Work Preparer (M/F) – France to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form below
Job Application Form
Thank you for the careful completion of the form below. Non-mandatory information is optional and not relevant to the analysis of your process; In cases where it is mandatory, failure to fill in may affect the continuity of your application.