We are looking for a Site Manager – Mechanical Department (M/F) to join the Projects Division.
Type of Contract: Permanent contract.
Location: Emerainville (77) (frequent travel throughout Europe).
– Participate in open mettings;
– Finalising technical studies and site preparation in all matters concerning the installation of mechanical equipment;
– Carry out topographic surveys;
– Defining resource requirements (material, personnel, subcontracting);
– Organising and allocating resources to work;
– Establish orders for construction material (machinery, major equipment, tools, consumables);
– Participate in planning meetings;
– Analysing physical progress, ensuring that planning is respected and taking corrective action in the event of deviations;
– Manage the progress of personnel on site;
– Identify and propose changes to customers, revisions, additional work within the process;
– Transmit the monitoring of the site’s activity to their hierarchy;
– Verify the team’s scores and imputation before communicating to the services.
These tasks must be carried out within the framework of the application of the Group’s safety and quality procedures and in compliance with objectives in terms of deadlines, budgets and customer satisfaction.
Technical training in Mechanical Engineering or significant proven experience (5-10 years of engineering experience or 15-20 years in similar experience).
Interpersonal relationship, leadership skills, availability and organisation. Know how to carry out topographic survey. Average level of English.
You must send your application with reference 7519267 Site Manager – Mechanical Department (M/F) – France to email@example.com or by filling in the application form below
Job Application Form
Thank you for the careful completion of the form below. Non-mandatory information is optional and not relevant to the analysis of your process; In cases where it is mandatory, failure to fill in may affect the continuity of your application.