We are looking for a Technical Officer – ITER Project (M/F) to join the Projects Division.
Type of Contract: Open ended contract.
Location: Emerainville (77) – Frequent travel throughout Europe – Cadarache (13)
The tasks will consist of managing a preparation team (10 technicians) in the following activities:
– analysis and review of the technical records provided by the customer;
– carrying out the preparation of the plumbing, supports and equipment assembly work to constitute the technical files entrusted to the work teams;
– establishing the implementation and monitoring methods required for the proper execution of the work;
– preparation of the “as built” documentation to be included in the final file.
All activities must be carried out in compliance with the safety and quality procedures of the Ponticelli Group, respecting objectives, deadlines, budgets and customer satisfaction.
This position will give you the opportunity to
– Gain experience in a major project oriented towards the decarbonised energy of the future;
– Participate in an international adventure developed on the basis of an innovative project started three decades ago;
– Perform a function with a high potential for technical development and oriented towards technical exchange with the client;
Technical training, experience in the nuclear sector in team management and coordination.
A good level of technical English is required.
You must send application with reference 7519180 Technical Officer – ITER Project – France to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form below
Job Application Form
Thank you for the careful completion of the form below. Non-mandatory information is optional and not relevant to the analysis of your process; In cases where it is mandatory, failure to fill in may affect the continuity of your application.