We are looking for a Welding Technician (M/F)
Contract Type: Open ended contract
– Respect and apply the principles, rules and instructions of the QSHA System of the Ponticelli Frères Group;
– Participation in service meetings and thematic meetings;
– Carrying out internal technical audits;
– Technical management of the supplies of filler metals, welding gas and various consumables;
– Collecting records from suppliers, manufacturers and customers.
– Support all in understanding and applying standards, codes and contract specifications;
– Participate in technological observation;
– Participating in technical studies or R&D projects;
– Managing, in relation to those involved, the upstream and downstream related operations, such as bending, forming, joint preparation, heat treatments;
– To draft technical implementation documents for each process.
These tasks must be carried out within the framework of the proper application of the Group’s safety and quality procedures and in compliance with objectives relating to deadlines, budgets and customer satisfaction.
A graduate with technical training with an IWT license, and 5 years’ experience in welding.
Have a good knowledge of different materials (stainless steel, carbon, alloy steel), equipment in use (pipes, flanges, elbows), standards, regulations and building codes for pressure equipment.
Knowing how to work in a team is essential.
You must send application with reference 7517519 Welding Technician – France to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form below
Job Application Form
Thank you for the careful completion of the form below. Non-mandatory information is optional and not relevant to the analysis of your process; In cases where it is mandatory, failure to fill in may affect the continuity of your application.