Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.tcpi.pt.
What personal data is collected and why
In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation, we hereby inform you as a candidate to an eventual job vacancy and as a holder of personal data collected in connection with job applications, spontaneous and/or announced the following:
A. Data controller: TCPI is, as an employer, the entity responsible for processing your data, based in Tagus Space – Rua Rui Teles Palhinha, nr 10 3rd Floor I, in Porto Salvo, Portugal.
B. Contacts of Data Protection Officers: email@example.com
C. Identification of personal data: The following personal data concerning you are handled and processed:
- Identification Data: Name, address, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, affiliation, gender, phone / mobile number, educational background, ID card / citizen card number, passport, validity, social security beneficiary number , taxpayer number, driving license, European Health Insurance Card, professional license or card, License, Certificate of Pedagogical Skills, other academic or professional certifications:
- Family situation: Marital status, spouse’s name (if applicable), children or dependents.
- Professional Activity: Previous professional experience, dates of admission, professional categories, duties performed, nature of contracts performed;
- Remuneration and registration elements: remuneration earned and other benefits;
- Other data: Eventual degree of disability.
D. Legal basis for processing: The data collected is intended for the development of due diligence in recruitment or pre-contractual procedures and / or necessary for the execution of an eventual employment contract.
- Any collection and processing of personal data concerning you and requiring your consent under the GDPR is subject to prior express authorization in a stand-alone document and is intended for collection and processing strictly for the purposes indicated and may not exceed the necessary purposes for which they are handled. Personal data processed on the basis of consent may be withdrawn at any time by written communication to TCPI without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment based on prior consent.
E. Recipient of collected data: TCPI is the recipient of data collected for the purpose of job applications. Only authorized persons in our company may access your data for strict purposes related to your application.
F. Data retention period: The personal data collected will be kept within the legally established deadlines. If no legal deadlines are established, the data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected or processed.
G. Access to data: You have the right to request access to personal data concerning you as well as its updating, rectification or deletion, in the latter case if the legitimate interests of the person responsible do not prevail. For updating, rectification or deletion of data, the Data Protection Officer should be contacted by email (preferred) or letter.
H. Non-Delivery or Non-Updating and / or Deletion of Personal Data: Any duly substantiated requests by TCPI for the delivery or provision of personal data information in the context and a job offer and its application have legal relevance and they may have consequences such as the termination of the current application process or its cancellation.
I. Right to complain: In the event of non-compliance with the principles set out in the GDPR concerning you, you have the right to complain to the Control Authority – National Data Protection Commission.